So here's a look I wore a few week ago using the new Wonderwoman collection from MAC. It's the Lady Justice quad.
The products used are:
Painterly Paint Pot
Lady Justice Quad
Sephora's Liquid liner
Opulash Mascara in black and blue(from wonderwoman line)
Sephora's Eye Nano Pencil in white
Cork e/s (brows)
Face is :
Tenderling blush for contouring
Oh So Fair beauty poweder
Heartless lipstick.. blotted off for stain look.
1. Apply Painterly all over lid, and over the crease. You can go up
to the brow, but I chose not to.
2. Apply Gesso e/s over entire lid. Because it is a matt shade, I like
to pack it on instead on sweaping.
3. Apply Insurmountable on outer 1/3 of eye.
4. Take Bold Babe and sweep in the outer third and into the crease.
5. Pick up a little Deep truth to darken crease ever so slighty. Now BLEND AWAY!
6. Then take more Gesso and sweep unter brow and down to the Deep Truth to soften the color.
7. Apply Liquid Liner (or whatever black eye pencil you want to use) to top of lid.
8. Take White nano pencil and draw onto your waterline (my favorite trick!!) Opens up the eyes :)
9. Curl top lashes and apply Opulash in black immediately!
10. Use your 219 brush and smudge some deep truth underneath eye, and coat bottom lashes with Opulash in blue.
Voila!! Eyes are done!! I used the Tenderling in the depths of my cheekbones to deepen my cheekbones, and used the Oh So Fair beauty powder on the highest points of my cheekbones and blend together!
Now let's go save the day!! :)