Wednesday, March 2, 2011

White & Purple Look

So here's a look where I attempted a tutorial with, I can post those pictures as well but i got to fiddle with em to make them turn out pretty. I am also dyeing my hair in the pictures.. so don't might the crazy do and bathrobe haha.
Alrighty, products used:

Eyes: Painterly Paint Pot
         White Avalanche e/s (on lid)
         Vibrate Grape e/s (in crease with 219)
          Contrast e/s (deeped crease with 219)
         Stars N Rockets e/s (above crease to soften edge and smudged underneath eye)
         Phloof! e/s on brow!
         Penultimate Liner in rapidblack (although I am not a big fan for winged)
        ZoomLash mascara in black!

I used lingering eye brows to fill those puppies in. I also have Studio Tech Foundation, Studio Finish Concealer, Oh So Fair beauty powder on cheeks AND Pink Nouveau lipstick!! Hope you like it!!

OK thats kinda hard to see... ill get better at those angles!!! And yes.. my rooms messy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment