Monday, November 7, 2011

Kat Von D Beethoven Look

Since her new palette is on my Christmas list I thought I'd do some quick looks using her older palettes. This one if the Beethoven palette. Which includes 8 shades, Lucifer (matte black), Speed Blue (deep frosty navy), Raxor Grey (greyed seafoam green), Tequila (lt goldish beige), Sinner (deep purple with brown undertones), Rad Purple (dark purple with Galeano (beige-y lt purple). I did 2 QUICK (let me emphasize quick haha) looks with this palette, one using the first 4 colors and the other with the last 4.


Look One:
Tequila on lid
Speed Blue in crease
Lucifer to deepend crease
Speed Grey on inner crease and over Speed Blue
Tequila to highlight
Lucifer under lash line
Feline Kohl on waterline and liquid liner on top. 








Look Two:
Galeano on lid and brow
Rad Purple in crease
Leather over that
Sinner in outer corner of lid
Feline eye kohl and liquid liner!

No comments:

Post a Comment