Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween look!!

So here is what I did for Halloween!! I went as a 1950's malt shop waitress zombie haha kinda complicated but was fun (minus the car accident I got into on the way downtown!! )

So I know it's after Halloween, but who doesn't want to be a zombie any day of the week!? For this look I went legit and bought some Ben Nye Cake makeup in Frankenstein. You can use the cheaper face paint if need be. I caked that all over my face and neck. I then used a dark grey eyeshadow (Typographic from MAC) as my contour and eye color. I built that up and blended it out until it looked blended. I took a little bit of a deep red shadow from the coastal scents 120 palette for some fun addition, black liner and lashes!! For my lips i used MACs Eden Rouge Mattene lipstick and took from Duo Adhesive to the corner of my lip and let that cake up and covered it in Ben Nyes stage blood. I hope you like it it was fun to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment