Thursday, October 27, 2011

True Blood/Vampy look

Here is my second look using the True Blood palette. I went for a more "vampy vixen" type look, but not the same look provided in the palette.

This time I used the Tarte eye primer to give that a whirl. I like, but I am just not a fan of the doe foot applicator it and UD's primer has. I would rather be able to have a jar. Just personal preference, the primer itself works very well. I took Stake and applied it all over the lid and into the crease. I then took Immortal to deepend the crease and the outer V. I took Werewolf to the crease and used the Light under the brow. I put a little True Death in the tearduct and used "V" under the lower lash line and extended it out to the V. (haha!) Smolder eye kohl on upper lash line and waterline and a coat of False Lashes Mascara! I paired it with Prolingwear Lipglass in Lasting Achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment