Monday, October 17, 2011

Bundle Monster Quick Review

So I ordered up a Bundle Monster 88 palette just to have around. If you have not heard of them, I am not surprised. But it is the exact same thing as Coastal Scents, but I found on Amazon for $10 :) 




So as all the others, you get your dime-sized shadows in 88 colors. Although there are a few I swear are the same shade but what can ya do? They have a cheap smell to them (which I can't stand) but I am excited to have so many colors. I did a few swatches on my arm, they are pretty chaulky for the most part some are extremely pigmented and others are a little chaulky. I did a quick 5 min look using some of the colors. 

Can definitely tell some need a little bit more work then others. I wanted the orange to be brighter and it wasn't so I added MAC's orange to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment