Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall look!

 I wanted to do a look with orange that was easily wearable. I paired it with browns for a beautiful Fall look. This look is a double-whammy for those with blue eyes! The oranges and browns bring out the blue like crazy!


























































So here's what you need:
Dazzlelight e/s
Orange e/s
Espresso e/s
Cork e/s


Start off with a good base, I always turn to my Painterly p/p. Then starting from the inner corner to 2/3 of the way I swept on Dazzlelight. In the outer corner I packed on Orange. Then using a pencil brush (#219 is my fav) I created my outer V using Espresso. I took in into the crease and softly blended. I then used a fluffy brush and blended the Espresso with Cork to soften the look. Then take a bit of your Dazzlelight under the brow and blending into the Cork. Liner, mascara Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment