Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christian Dior Inspired Look/ Tarina Tarantino review

So I went to Sephora yesterday, and happend to browse their clearance section and found 3 amazing Tarino Tarantino products for $5 a piece!! I got one of her cream shadows in Black Diamond, which after coming home and opening it I realized it was almost dried up. Still usable, but damn me for not checking first. I also got 2 of her hyper shadows, Toyko Hardcore and Candy Cameo.

The Candy Cameo is a nice deep warm pink with minimal glitter. Toyko Hardcore is a lime green. It looks dull on a single swipe, but on packing the color on it is very bright which made me happy. Poor yellow to it, which makes it more neon looking in my opinion. The cream shadow was a little bit of a disappointment. I swatched MAC's Blackground next to it and it is much more pigmented. I think because it was dried out it had a lack of oompf.

I paired it with Candy Yum-Yum Lipstick instead of the red :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment